Whether you’re a happy single or an empty nester, sometimes you want to spend time in a pool that isn’t choked with slides, sprinklers, splash pads, or kids’ toys. Thursday Pools’ lineup of fiberglass inground pools provides a range of pools specifically focused on adult priorities. Here are five of JBC’s favorite Thursday Pools adult swimming pool options that Rochester residents should consider.
Thursday Pools: A Glance at 5 Pools for Adults
- Cortona Sunken Living Area Pool. Providing a range of options, this pool features a sunken living area that can be adapted to diverse needs, whether it’s a firepit in the fall, putting green in the spring, and dining areas or hot tub for summer relaxation.
- Wellspring. This pool features a lounging pad, beautiful natural freeform shape, one bench each at the shallow and deep ends, and expanding entry steps. It’s the perfect shape for add-ons as well, making it more versatile.
- Sea Turtle. The compact size of this pool doesn’t limit its versatility. Whether you need it for a small backyard or to enclose for winter swimming fun, the 9.5’ by 19.5’ by 4.5’ pool has two benches and optional therapy jets.
- Sandal Beach Entry. This pool provides the perfect beach-like experience, with a ramp allowing wading into the water, multiple benches, and a courtesy ledge to keep everyone safe. Place lounge chairs on the ramp for sunning fun.
- Pearl. The pearl features a unique clamshell shape, a 12” deep tanning ledge to stay cool, wide steps for easy entry and exit, and a wraparound bench for plenty of lounging space, making this pool a very adult-friendly option for lazy summer nights.
These unique offerings from Thursday Pools give Rochester residents the amenities that adults enjoy, providing a wonderful place to hang out with friends and family in the summer. If you’re considering adding a pool to your home, the selection available from Thursday Pools at JBC Pool Company is second to none. Please feel free to contact us today with any questions, for more information, or to schedule a consultation.